PUBLISHING IN COLOR Conference
October 30 - November 3
The Fall 2023 Publishing in Color Conference is online.
- A stream of workshops, accessible during conference week until January 2, 2024.
- Live question-and-answer opportunities with presenters as shown in our conference schedule.
- Opportunities to meet expert professionals who can help you. Sign up for up to four meetings at no additional charge. (Separate registration required after you register for the conference). Learn more.
This gathering includes:
- Prayer at the top of each conference day.
- 5 days, dozens of sessions and live Q&A with featured speakers (via Zoom).
- 1-on-1 virtual meetings with a variety of publishing industry experts.
- 10 opportunities for design portfolio review by publishing design leaders.
- Networking breaks—unmoderated, informal times for you to chat with other conference attendees.
One-on-one appointments with most presenters are included with the conference fee.
Many editor-author, author-literary agent, and other important relationships can result from connecting at PIC.
Our conferences have a reputation for very high quality speakers, collegiality, and a lack of competitiveness among attendees.