- This event has passed.
Mid-South Christian Writers Conference – Canceled
March 20, 2020 - March 21, 2020
It is with a heavy heart that we are canceling the MSCWC for this year, 2020, due to circumstances beyond our control. There are many factors that contributed to this decision, and we didn’t make it lightly.
The Mid-South Christian Writers Conference encourages beginning and experienced communicators to develop their writing talents for God’s glory. All who enjoy writing are welcome.
Key Note Speaker: Rachel Hauk (Rachel is an award-winning, New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her book The Wedding Dress was named Inspirational Novel of the Year by Romantic Times Book Reviews.)
- Two encouraging keynote sessions
- One-on-one appointments with industry professionals
- Informative workshops with practical advice
- Networking with other Christians inspired to write
- Display tables with merchandise and services
- Friday bonus workshop options
- Friday night Meet-and-Greet with fellow attendees