- This event has passed.
Reading Hope in Trying Times – online video series -11:00 Eastern
March 23, 2020 - April 14, 2020
We are launching a new online video series called “Reading Hope in Trying Times” where we feature some of our author partners, each discussing some of their books that might be helpful during the challenging times we currently face.
The series starts this coming Monday, March 23 at 11 AM Eastern and continues on subsequent weekdays at the same time. Click on the name of each speaker to view (videos will be available at 11 AM Eastern on the date indicated).
- Monday, Mar 23: Diana Butler Bass – learn about Diana here
- Resources for reading and studying Diana’s book “Grateful” can be found here
- Tuesday, Mar 24: Patricia Raybon – learn about Patricia here
- Wednesday, Mar 25: Philip Yancey – learn about Philip here
- Thursday, Mar 26: Amy Julia Becker – learn about Amy Julia here
- Friday, Mar 27: Jennifer Grant – learn about Jennifer here
- Monday, Mar 30: Carol Howard Merritt – learn about Carol here
- Tuesday, Mar 31: Lori Erickson – learn about Lori here
- Wednesday, Apr 1: Niki Hardy – learn about Niki here
- Thursday, Apr 2: Natasha Sistrunk Robinson – learn about Natasha here
- Friday, Apr 3: Brian McLaren – learn about Brian here
- Monday, Apr 6: Kathy Khang – learn about Kathy here
- Tuesday, Apr 7: Kate Rademacher – learn about Kate here
- Wednesday, Apr 8: Kathy Izard – learn about Kathy here
- Thursday, Apr 9: Lisa Crayton – learn about Lisa here
- Friday, Apr 10: Carrie Newcomer “Singing Hope in Trying Times” – learn about Carrie here
- Monday, Apr 13: Michelle Van Loon
- Tuesday, Apr 14: Kathleen Norris – learn about Kathleen here
More to follow!